We’re currently looking to hire 3-5 Associate Editors and Staff Writers for our Noida office.
This an exciting opportunity to work as part of the Swarajya news room and be deeply involved in our reporting and content production.
Your responsibilities will include
- Generate ideas on your specific beats such as politics, economics and culture, follow up the ideas with sharp, well reasoned content in various formats including articles, social media formats and video.
- Work with external contributors to organise and commission content for various products of the Swarajya platform.
- Edit copies, headlines and ensure high quality of production for content product by yourself and your reportees.
- Work closely with the distribution and sales team at Swarajya to help deliver on our business objectives.
The qualifications we seek are
- At-least 3-5 years work experience in digital media contributing on specific themes and beats (Politics, Economics or Culture)
- Some degree of experience in ground reporting or reporting with insights gleaned from conversations with sources in the industry/specific bears.
- Excellent writing and editing skills, digitally savvy and proficient with basics of using technology in daily work assignments.
- Keen aesthetic sensibilities to ensure high production quality.
This location will largely be based out of Noida with candidates being required to travel for their reporting assignments.
If you are interested in the roles described above and believe you are suitable for the job, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your curriculum vitae and a 140-character description of yourself.
An appeal from Swarajya
At Swarajya, we rely on our readers' support through subscriptions to sustain our media platform. Unlike larger conglomerates, we are unable to relentlessly chase advertising money — our model is largely built on your patronage.
Your support has never been more crucial. We work tirelessly to deliver 10-15 high-quality articles daily, ensuring you receive insightful content from 7 AM to 10 PM.
If you believe India's story has to be articulated in a way it has never been done before without shrugging it off, become a patron (or) subscribe now for ₹̶2̶4̶0̶0̶ ₹1999 and get 12 print issues, unlimited digital access for 1 year, a special India that is Bharat T-shirt (Offer ends soon).
We are counting on you!