In an exclusive interview with Swarajya's Contributing Editor Aravindan Neelakandan, ex-IPS-officer-turned-politician K Annamalai spoke on a wide range of issues concerning Tamil Nadu.
Key points discussed:
- The distinction between the politics of development and of agitation
- The current state of journalism in Tamil Nadu
- National unity versus secessionism
- Rescuing crisis-hit Sri Lankan Tamils from the neighbouring island
- The BJP chief's roadmap to power in Tamil Nadu
Annamalai is the Tamil Nadu Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) state president.
Subscribe to Swarajya on YouTube.
As you are no doubt aware, Swarajya is a media product that is directly dependent on support from its readers in the form of subscriptions. We do not have the muscle and backing of a large media conglomerate nor are we playing for the large advertisement sweep-stake.
Our business model is you and your subscription. And in challenging times like these, we need your support now more than ever.
We deliver over 10 - 15 high quality articles with expert insights and views. From 7AM in the morning to 10PM late night we operate to ensure you, the reader, get to see what is just right.
Becoming a Patron or a subscriber for as little as Rs 1200/year is the best way you can support our efforts.