Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) on Thursday (13 June) postponed some papers of the Chartered Accountancy (CA) exam in Gujarat’s major cities like Bhuj, Bhavnagar, Gandhidham, Jamnagar, Junagadh and Rajkot owing to Cyclone Vayu, Tax Scan has reported.
These papers were postponed by ICAI due to the cyclone:
- CA Final - Advanced Management Accounting
- CA Final - Strategic Cost Management and Performance Evaluation
- CA Foundation - Business Mathematics
- CA Foundation - Logical Reasoning
- CA Foundation - Statistics
The revised dates of for these papers would be announced in the near future. The examination was held normally in other parts of the country.