Ghaziabad: Delhi Police Woman Constable Murdered By Teen Daughter, Boyfriend For Slapping Her On Valentine’s Day

Ghaziabad: Delhi Police Woman Constable Murdered By Teen Daughter,  Boyfriend For  Slapping Her On Valentine’s DayRepresentative Image (Via Reddit)

A 15-year-old minor girl and her 19-year-old male friend was arrested by the Ghaziabad police on Saturday (15 February) for allegedly strangling the girl’s mother, reports Hindustan Times.

As per police, the duo first threw chilly powder in the victim’s eyes and then strangled her with a rope in their house in Brij Vihar on Friday. The altercation happened as the mother had come to know about their relationship and had slapped the girl on Valentine’s day.

Moreover, the they tried to make the act look like suicide. As per reports, both left the house after the murder and the girl returned after a while and raised alarm calling for help from the neighbours.

It should be noted that the girl’s mother was a head constable with the Delhi Police. The complaint was filed by the girl’s father who was in Vaishali, Bihar, at the time of the murder. He named the man, Jitendra Kumar, and his daughter as the perpetrators.

“On February 14, Jitendra met the girl at her house to celebrate Valentine’s Day. When her mother found out, she slapped her in anger. The woman then went to Jitendra’s house and complained to his parents. When his parents found that he was not home, the woman asked them to send him to her house when he returned,” an officer of the Link Road police station was quoted as per report.

“Meanwhile, the girl had spoken to Jitendra on his mobile phone and they planned to throw chilly powder into her mother’s eyes to avenge the slapping incident. When Jitendra arrived, the woman slapped Jitendra as well. After this, the girl brought chilly powder from the kitchen, which they both threw on her mother’s face,” the officer added.

After being partially blinded by the chilly powder, the woman started to grapple with them.

“Upon this, the two picked up a grinding stone and hit the woman’s face. When she fell, the two strangled her with a rope until she lost consciousness. Later the girl made up an alibi and called her neighbours, telling them her mother had fallen unconscious. The woman was taken to GTB Hospital but she had already died,” Rakesh Mishra, circle officer (Sahibabad), said.

As per reports, the police has recovered the rope, the grinding stone and a packet of chilly powder from the duo’s possession.