National Eligibility-cum-Entrance Test (NEET) first round counselling has started. The online registration will remain open till 24 March, while seat allotment is scheduled on 25-26 March 2019, reports Indian Express.
The results of NEET PG examinations were declared on 31 January. The second round of counselling will be from 5 to 9 April.
While Andhra Pradesh and Telangana candidates are eligible for all India 50 per cent quota MD/MS/post graduate diploma courses (2018 admission session), candidates who have studied/passed MBBS from the State of Jammu & Kashmir are not eligible for the same. Only the candidates who were nominated by the Government of India (under central pool seats) to do MBBS from Medical Colleges in Jammu & Kashmir are eligible for admission to All India 50 per cent quota MD/MS/Post Graduate Diploma Courses.
- Copy of downloaded NEET-MDS/PG 2019 admit card
- NEET-MDS/PG 2019 marksheet
- Nationality certificate/valid passport or School leaving certificate of HSC/ class 12 indicating the nationality of the candidate as “Indian”
- BDS/MBBS degree
- Internship completion certificate
- Permanent / Provisional Registration certificate of Maharashtra Medical Council or other State Medical Councils in India/MCI
- Certificate from Head of Institute showing that the college/ Institute from
which the candidate has passed MBBS/MDS examination is recognized by Medical Council of India
- Medical fitness certificate
- Copy of receipt of online fee payment
As you are no doubt aware, Swarajya is a media product that is directly dependent on support from its readers in the form of subscriptions. We do not have the muscle and backing of a large media conglomerate nor are we playing for the large advertisement sweep-stake.
Our business model is you and your subscription. And in challenging times like these, we need your support now more than ever.
We deliver over 10 - 15 high quality articles with expert insights and views. From 7AM in the morning to 10PM late night we operate to ensure you, the reader, get to see what is just right.
Becoming a Patron or a subscriber for as little as Rs 1200/year is the best way you can support our efforts.