Yet Another Case Of Muslim Man Posing As Hindu And Trapping A Woman In Love, Recording Sexual Act On Video
The man, Riyaz, has been arrested for rape on the woman’s statement. The incident has been reported from Rajsamand district of Rajasthan.
This correspondent has been reporting on a pattern of gender crimes where Muslim men fake their identity and pose as Hindu for trapping Hindu women in love.
In some cases, they circulate the girls’ sexual videos on the Internet after entering into physical relations with them. In some cases, they kill the girls when exposed.
Last week, the police in Uttar Pradesh’s Meerut district arrested a man named Waseem Ahmed for rape, on the statement of a woman.
The statement, recorded in the FIR, says that Waseem introduced himself as Dinesh Rawat, entered into a sexual relationship her and, when she asked him to marry, said he is a Muslim and he deliberately cheated her to “teach you people a lesson”.
After his arrest, Waseem told the police that he got a fake Aadhaar card made in the name of Dinesh Rawat for the crime, and did so with an intent of shaming a Hindu woman on the Internet.
In a fresh such case reported from Rajasthan, a man has been arrested for allegedly raping a woman and threatening to make her sexual videos viral after entering into a relationship with her by posing as a Hindu man.
The incident has been reported from Lasani village that falls under Deogarh police station in Rajsamand district of Rajasthan. As per the woman’s statement reported by the media, the crime took place four years ago when she was a minor.
The Times of India has quoted the local police as saying that as per the woman’s complaint, the accused, Riyaz, visited her house four years ago. He asked for some water, and introduced himself as as Hindu boy.
Later, he entered into a romantic relationship with her. The woman soon learnt that he had lied about his religion. When she tried to end the relationship, he raped her and recorded the sexual act, and threatened to make the clip viral if she did not marry him.
The complaint further says that on 1 June, 2020, Riyaz and his two friends Sulaiman and Saiyed Anwar forcibly took her to a dargah, pressured her to agree for Nikah and forced her to change her religion.
The report says that the police have booked Riyaz under POCSO Act as the alleged crime took place when the woman was a minor. They have also arrested Riyaz’s two friends.
The report by Dainik Bhaskar on the case says that the police have booked the three men under IPC sections 366, 506, 323, 376 (3) and 120 B along with sections of POCSO and IT Acts.
As stated above, cases like this are being reported at a shocking frequency. In a recent report, this correspondent listed a few such cases based on reports done by Hindi media:
- Dainik Jagran, June, 2020: Love Jihad: फैसल से सोनू बनकर दिया धोखा, रचाई शादी और गर्भवती होने पर छोड़ दिया
- Dainik Jagran, February, 2020: धर्म छिपाकर लड़की को प्रेम जाल में फंसाया, फिर घर से भगाया; जबरन कराया गर्भपात
- Zee News, January 2020: सोशल मीडिया पर खुर्शीद ने दीपक बन युवती को प्रेम जाल में फंसाया, हुआ गिरफ्तार
- Dainik Jagran, August 2019: लव जिहाद : शादी का झांसा देकर ब्यूटी पार्लर में काम करने वाली युवती से करता रहा दुष्कर्म. This case, too, was of a Muslim man faking his identity as a Hindu.
- Patrika, July 2019: सोशल मीडिया पर धर्म बदलकर युवती से दोस्ती की, पकड़ा गया तो हाथ पर लगाए कट..
- Dainik Jagran, July 2019: पहले धर्म छिपाकर रचाई शादी, फिर तीन तलाक दे घर से निकाल दिया
- Patrika, June 2019: हिन्दू युवतियों को प्रेम जाल में फंसाने के लिए इमरान कबीर तो मजीद बना आशु शर्मा, सामने आए तीन मामले
- Patrika, May, 2019: तीन बच्चों के बाप इमरान ने कबीर शर्मा बनकर हिन्दू लड़की से रचाई शादी, पूरा परिवार निकला फर्जी
- Dainik Jagran, May, 2019: लव जेहाद: इमरान ने कबीर शर्मा बन रचाई शादी
- Dainik Jagran, May 2019: लव जिहाद: फार्मा मैनेजर ने एक दर्जन युवतियों का किया शारीरिक शोषण, इस तरह पुलिस ने कसा शिकंजा
Earlier this month, the Meerut police cracked the murder case of a woman from Punjab’s Ludhiana district whose dismembered body was found in a Meerut village last year. A year-long probe revealed that she had been killed by her boyfriend, Mohammad Sadiq.
After nailing and arresting the accused, the police told the media that Sadiq had originally introduced himself as Aman to the woman for trapping her.
As you are no doubt aware, Swarajya is a media product that is directly dependent on support from its readers in the form of subscriptions. We do not have the muscle and backing of a large media conglomerate nor are we playing for the large advertisement sweep-stake.
Our business model is you and your subscription. And in challenging times like these, we need your support now more than ever.
We deliver over 10 - 15 high quality articles with expert insights and views. From 7AM in the morning to 10PM late night we operate to ensure you, the reader, get to see what is just right.
Becoming a Patron or a subscriber for as little as Rs 999/year is the best way you can support our efforts.